25 Items Added

If you have some free time and you're DYING to know more about me, hop on over to the 100 Things About Me page.  Now, there are actually 100 things listed!  The last 25 things are from guests posters.  I didn't edit a thing, as much as I may have wanted to.  I take no responsibility for the terrible embarrassing things I said with I was little (you know, those stories that people just love to bring-up over and over).  I love the new additions, however embarrassing they may be, and I truly appreciate the people who offered to share.  I love you guys!


3 comments:

CAROLINE! said...

it's gone! i cant get to the 100 things!!

BetsyH said...

I know! I think it takes a little bit to load. I deleted and re-tried. Hopefully it will pop-up soon. LOVE YOU!

LuLu said...

Hilarious!!! Love the new additions!

Post a Comment