Bits + Pieces

1. My baby snores. We're talking SNORES. And he has since birth.  How awesome is that?!

2. This week Liam stuck to the same schedule for three days in a row.  And then he got sick and WHAM, we're scheduleless.

3. Even though it's over three weeks away, I am consumed by the fact that I will be separated from my favorite person in the world (Husband being a close second) on an almost daily basis.  Any idea how hard it's going to be to say goodbye to this face? I now know that I could totally be a SAHM.


4. Liam smiles all of the time, and it melts my heart each time.  He smiles the biggest when we sing pat-a-cake and clap his hands together.  I CANNOT wait for that first laugh.

5. I now realize how hard it is to make time/room for working out when there's a baby around.  Sure, I can take him in the jog stroller, but when do I shower?  Sure, I can put him in his swing while I shower, but he'll probably be screaming by the time I get out.

6. I still haven't been apart from him, and I'm not looking forward to the first time (whenever that is). 

7. I still have that sweet tooth that developed during pregnancy.  Much to my chagrin.

8. My dad and his family are coming to town Thanksgiving, and we are SO excited.  My step mom and half siblings haven't met Liam yet, so it's going to be a good time!

9. Liam has his two-month appointment next week and shots are on the schedule.  Not excited.  I'm hoping our Ped will start charting his growth and give us some percentiles.  Very excited.

10. Being a mom is so much better than I ever imagined.

0 comments:

Post a Comment